[Pharo-project] cogwin/Croquet (Win7) + Moose + very large models = crash (out of Memory)

Hani Abdeen hani.abdeen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:47:02 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm using cogwin/Croquet VM (last version
http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2522/) on windows7,
and today I had this probelm: when the size of the pharo image become so
large the VM crashes with reason 'out of memory'.
The same problem with previous versions of cogwin.
Note that I use a PC with 8G of RAM, so it's really damage to have such a
problem.

Any idea about another VM working well on Windows and does not have such an
issues?
Any urgent solution?

Thanks,
Hani