[Pharo-project] OneClick on website's first page?

Camillo Bruni camillo.bruni at inria.fr
Thu Jan 26 18:56:12 CET 2012

You somehow have this when clicking on "Download"

http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download

What I suggest is to have the same structure for all the download pages:

1. Pharo Version <version>
	- short description

2. Downloads
	Images
	- link to the images (Standard / Core / OneClick)
	VMs
	- link to the VM (as done in http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-3)

3. Changes (as done in http://www.pharo-project.org/pharo-download/release-1-2)
	- list / link to changes log