[Pharo-project] Pharo sprint in Brussels on Feb 4th

Andy Kellens akellens at vub.ac.be
Fri Jan 27 11:35:17 CET 2012

Dear Pharoers,

In an earlier mail Stephan Eggermont already mentioned that there will be Pharo sprint collocated with the FOSDEM conference next week.
This sprint will take place on Saturday February 4th from 10h until 18h  in the rooms of the Software Languages Lab of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
More precisely:
	Room 10F720 (10th floor of building F)
	Vrije Universiteit Brussel
	Pleinlaan 2
	1050 Brussels

Due to renovations to our building, you will have to enter via the entrance between buildings F and G.
As the university is normally closed on a Saturday, you might have to pass via security in order to be allowed entrance to the building (they have been notified about the sprint).

If you are coming by car, please send me your license plate so that I can make sure that you are allowed to enter the campus.

To get some idea of how many people to expect, could you please let us know if you are planning to attend.

Kind regards,

Andy