[Pharo-project] Written down current Keyboard Event Model

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Jan 27 09:16:18 CET 2012

Guillermo

what you are doing is really cool.
We should take notes and really improve the system. I read the remark of Juan and (did not get enough time to get it).
but we need a good way to handle events in a good way.
So it would be great if you could log all your findings into a document,
	- first it could help everybody when we discuss
	- second we could (not sure but why not) write an article for ESUG workshop.

Stef