[Pharo-project] Smalltalk for small projects only?

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 08:51:50 CET 2012

Maybe not for smalltalk but for python there is a number of surveys that prove that by replacing java with python you can scale down developing time by 2-3x times. By "prove" I mean projects that have actually done that.  Not quite a 10x but I think its impressive non the less and I think the numbers wont be very dissimilar for smalltalk