[Pharo-project] Trying to build CogVM in MacOSX 10.7 Lion

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:29:07 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Nicolas Cellier <

> Ah yes, my bad, thanks Esteban, ConfigurationOfCog of course...
> But we have to admit, since the Monticello repository is VMMaker and
> since a ConfigurationOfVMMaker exists, it's really too easy to pick
> the wrong configuration...

+1
ConfigurationOfVMMaker was done before ConfigurationOfCog, and since Cog
also has a fork of "VMMaker" I agree it is confusing.
I recommend to renmate it to ConfigurationOfInterpreterVM  or something
like that

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com