[Pharo-project] Trying to build CogVM in MacOSX 10.7 Lion

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 19:40:38 CET 2012

>> sudo rm /usr/bin/gcc

success !

>> sudo ln /usr/bin/gcc-4.2 gcc

fail !

no such file

there is a gcc symlink in developer/usr/bin that point to developer/usr/llvm-gcc-4.2/llvm-gcc-4.2

there is no gcc-4.2 in my Xcode folder or other folders except the gcc folder that I installed via macports following the previous tutorial that I have linked. Should I symlink macports gcc-4.2 ?

Xcode is by default isntalled in the Developer folder

I am open to suggestions and thanks for helping me.