[Pharo-project] Trying to build CogVM in MacOSX 10.7 Lion

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 29 21:31:19 CET 2012

in usr/bin I have i686-apple-darwin11-llvm-g++-4.2 and 686-apple-darwin11-llvm-gcc-4.2. Both are symlinks that point to the usr/llmv-gcc-4.2/bin and corresponding binaries.

Dont know why, there is also a gcc binary in my home folder. Maybe I accidentally moved it there before the install.

The install was sucessful as far I can tell, there were no errors.

as I said the only thing non llvm is in macports folder which of course is not related to xcode install. I feel that I can bet serious money that the new xcode comes with only llvm compilers. Maybe I am wrong.