[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Smalltalk for small projects only?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:21:05 CET 2012

But the point I think Lawson is making is that there has not yet been
sufficient effort by anyone other than Craig to determine, for sure,
what the exact feasibility of the Spoon system is.

A MNU is too-trivial an issue to give up on the Spoon dream, given the
potential leverage it could offer on the problem of building up from a
micro-image..