[Pharo-project] Following context execution

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Jan 29 22:45:16 CET 2012

In fact I did something really simple like the following.

sendSimpleSend
	"self new sendSimpleSend"
	ThisContextOne := thisContext.
	self halt.
	self simpleSend

When I execute the following I do not get why ThisContextOne does not hold a working (pc not nil….) context.
I see a context in the debugger that is fully working. How can I grab a context that is working?

Stef