[Pharo-project] OneClick on website's first page?

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Mon Jan 30 17:06:14 CET 2012

S, Sven Van Caekenberghe piše:

> On 30 Jan 2012, at 16:40, Janko Mivšek wrote:
>
>> This is a second level page while current trend is to have most useful
>> download for newcomers on a first page.
>
> ??
>
> If I click on the 'Download Pharo' badge top right on the home page my download starts immediately.
>
> This is perfect.

Ah, this is a link to OneClick! BTW: maybe a word 'OneClick' would be
good to add in the Download logo.

My intention was dragged into downloads of Shortcuts section and I'm
also blind to "marketing" images outside the central area, this is
probably a reason :) But it is only me?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek