[Pharo-project] Morpheas , bringing Morphic to Opengl (3d GUIs)

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 17:42:38 CET 2012

No No No .... I am not asking you to code a line for me or anyone else in here. I am not fishing for coders  , or want people to code for my "super cool" project . At least not until I can provide substantial code to back up my claims.

"Too ambitious" is a very polite way to put it, "pure insanity" is more like it : D

I am a 32 years old coder, I have been coding for fun for 23 years now and I dont consider myself a very good coder. So I have a very good idea what I am getting myself into and I dont want to drag anyone with me. But I was dreaming for this all my life so one day I woke up and said "what the heck" even if I can make 1% of this reality I will be very happy. And if I dont, then I will certainly have alot of fun in the process.

So exactly what you do now, is exactly what I need. Documentation, Documentation and you guessed it more Documentation.  So I fire up the very first question .

Where I can find documentation for nativeboost and NBOpenGL ? I am also interested in the new FFI.

By the way Igor thank you for your amazing work so far with anything you have done. I only hope my project be able to give you back something as good u one of the things you have given us.