[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 31 09:36:40 CET 2012

Göran,

Thanks for what you do, and for noticing what I (at least try) to contribute.  Some other "tangible" items in my queue *will* be worth the wait[*].  I sincerely hope you are correct about a misunderstanding being at the base of thread.

Hopefully, we can all dust ourselves off [**] and make FFI robust everywhere.

Best regards,

Bill

[*]  I know I've said this for essentially Pharo's entire life cycle, but it's true...   Callbacks, my kingdom for callbacks.

[**]  Some US slang for Stef's benefit :)