[Pharo-project] How to disable development tools on Pharo 1.3

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:23:35 CET 2012

Hi,

in fact, what Mariano posted is just a part... disable everything is complicated, because code is everywhere... I'm collection all of this changes in a package, to see in advance if it is possible to abstract that. Ideally, we should have a preference "Disable Development Mode", or something like that to allow desktop developers to easily switch...

best,
Esteban