[Pharo-project] OneClick on website's first page?

Ben Coman btc at openInWorld.com
Tue Jan 31 14:28:10 CET 2012

Norbert Hartl wrote:

>>> yes!
>>>
>> Are you sure? :)
>>

> Sure! :)
>
> Norbert

More often than not, our mind doesn't see what is actually there - but
what it expects to see.  Much like not being able to find the salt
shaker in the kitchen pantry when it is sitting right in front of your eyes.

Consider moving the download button centrally, beneath the Pharo icon
and above "Pharo is a clean...."
http://www.frontend.com/design/webpage-layout-right-hand-side-blindness.html