[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:32:21 CET 2012

On 31 January 2012 09:36, Schwab,Wilhelm K <bschwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
> Göran,
>
> Thanks for what you do, and for noticing what I (at least try) to contribute.  Some other "tangible" items in my queue *will* be worth the wait[*].  I sincerely hope you are correct about a misunderstanding being at the base of thread.
>
> Hopefully, we can all dust ourselves off [**] and make FFI robust everywhere.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Bill
>
> [*]  I know I've said this for essentially Pharo's entire life cycle, but it's true...   Callbacks, my kingdom for callbacks.

you're waiting for too long.
why you cannot just make it happen by yourself?
or do you think that i/others will oppose to that "don't even think to
go onto my territory!!" ? :)

i mean, if you need them so badly, why you sitting and waiting,
instead of making it happen?

I would really appreciate any help with improving NativeBoost, because
i have too many things to be done,
and simply lacking time for doing everything at once.

> [**]  Some US slang for Stef's benefit :)

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.