[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:01:07 CET 2012

Sig,

I'm tired of reading that I'm asking people to do work FOR ME.  I am "asking" for things that will allow me to do things for YOU. Want the attached in useful form?  Maybe you don't - numerical analysis is a "home" to me.  ***I**** have what I need - YOU don't.

I'm done with this bickering over semantics and being told how I'm leaning on others.  When callbacks are supported, I will use them to turn the attached (and more, plus >100 stucture defs) into something that YOU can use and make it available for YOU.  Until then, I don't have the time to waste on a half-baked solution with C callbacks that will be discarded once Spock arrives.

BTW, some Gnuplot and PLplot bindings are in a similar situation.  Yours *when* the infrastructure is in place.  Last I'm going to say on this.  I will NOT change things twice - too damn much work.

Regards,

Bill