[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:45:02 CET 2012

Sig,

Deal. Please have a look at my alternate steams proposal - the added #nexMany:, #nextOne, etc.  I have given up on making streams robust with existing protocol, so adding some methods is the answer.  When a stream hits the end, it needs to squawk - the added methods will help me help you, and (IMHO) are our most likely course forward.

I use LOTS of streams, so it's a Big Deal(TM).  But please check the docs and see what you think.

Bill