[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 31 20:03:13 CET 2012

Stef,

Sorry - I think you should do what I am asking :)

Specifically, I'm asking that we add a few methods.  They will complain under conditions that some might find "violent," but if not used, they won't change anything.

The alternative (best solution IMHO) would be to change behavior, but even Cincom didn't want to go that far with #next.  They *did* at least consider it.

Is that helpful?  Please note that your English dwarfs my (non-existent) French.  Some days, I forget you are from across the pond.  Let me know if I can clarify anything.

Bill