[Pharo-project] Cog+linux: external module not found

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Jan 31 20:37:36 CET 2012

Stef,

My modified proposal simply adds new protocol that you can safely ignore.  The "basic" #next, #next: etc. will be just as broken as ever ;)  The new methods are better because they DO raise exceptions.

Your lost time can be fixed by using #nextAvailble:, which explicitly authorizes truncation, because there are indeed times when one needs that.  I've tried to make us both happy, with me jumping through the extra hoop of using the new methods.  Thanks for looking.

Bill