No subject

Tue Jan 24 09:43:06 CET 2012

provide value.  They do not manage administration (even if it's their work
:) ) nor development nor software architecture.  They just complain about
the developer's work without trying to make them work in a more efficient
way or providing feedback to be transformed in something useful.

Guille

--20cf30051010225ec204b982be21

span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gstepken at googlemail.com">gstepken at go=
le=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
But i *know* from my experience as project leader, that *all* projects, whe=
re project leaders tried to suppress criticism or &quot;negative thinking&q=
uot; finally failed.<p>Guido Stepken</p>
ders does not provide value.=A0 They do not manage administration (even if =
it&#39;s their work :) ) nor development nor software architecture.=A0 They=
 just complain about the developer&#39;s work without trying to make them w=
ork in a more efficient way or providing feedback to be transformed in some=
thing useful.<br>

--20cf30051010225ec204b982be21--