No subject

Tue Jan 24 09:43:06 CET 2012

From: pharo-project-bounces at lists.gforge.inria.fr [pharo-project-bounces at li=
sts.gforge.inria.fr] on behalf of Schwab,Wilhelm K [bschwab at anest.ufl.edu]=
=0A=
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:27 AM=0A=
To: Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr=0A=
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] 1.4 and forward (was Netstyle experience)=0A=
=0A=
Stef,=0A=
=0A=
Reading this is encouraging.  I have  not forgotten about 1.4, I have simpl=
y been heavily distracted.  SIXX is a concern, as I built a lot on top of i=
t and (I *think*) need to get it loaded in order to evaluate Fuel vs. it.  =
XML parsers are a big part of life for SIXX.  Regardless of any change I mi=
ght make, SIXX should be in the image to load "legacy" data (from last mont=
h<g>).=0A=
=0A=
I will try again soon.=0A=
=0A=