[Pharo-project] Localization and translation

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 11:28:13 CET 2012

Hello,

A really good package for everything related to Locales, translation and
I18N is ICU [1].

I use the C version of this library through NativeBoost. Currently only
part of the functionality is available in Smalltalk but this can easily be
extended.

Jan.

[1] http://site.icu-project.org/
[2] http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/ICU.html/Overview /