[Pharo-project] [Update] Zinc-SSO now supports Dropbox !

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Sun Jan 27 13:32:33 CET 2013

Hi,

I am happy to report that Zinc-SSO now supports the Dropbox API. Which means you can write (web) applications that access (read/write) files in a user's Dropbox account.

Jan extended Zinc-SSO-OAuth1-Core to support both version 1 and version 1a of OAuth1 which I then used for a demo.

Again, the actual setup is non-trivial, and a public demo is not easy either, so there is only this screenshot:

This is what you see after allowing the Zinc-SSO app access to a special 'sandbox' folder called Apps/Zinc-SSO (full 'root' Dropbox access is possible as well). Here you can see there is one file, readme.txt in the folder.

If anyone is interested, I can write another email explaining how you can run this demo for yourself on your own account.

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu