[Pharo-users] Pharo 1.2.1

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Wed Aug 3 17:18:13 CEST 2011

Hello,

The Book (sadly) describes a quite old version of Pharo (1.0 with a special Code Browser).

In the meantime, we changed (improved, simplified) *a lot* of things...

The problem is that it's futile to try to keep the book up to date. We will make a new one for 2.0 :-)

So the best is to use the version linked from http://pharobyexample.org/

	https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/27023/PBE-1.0.zip

when doing exercises from the book.

	Marcus