[Proland-info] Try rendering forest on android platform

zypshe zypshe at 163.com
Mar 11 Mar 03:52:33 CET 2014

Hi,
I really appreciate the effect of your Proland. Now I am thinking about rendering forest on an android platform. So I need to implement the Proland based on OpenGL ES and C++ . Since I have just started, I wonder if this idea is practicable and I want to ask you for some suggestions. Is it necessary to implement Ork first ? How to deal with the libriaries used such as AntTweakBar ?

Thank you very much. I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely.