[Scotch-announces] Scotch 5.1.9 is out !
francois.pellegrini at labri.fr
Sam 3 Juil 01:34:40 CEST 2010
Scotch 5.1.9 is available from the INRIA Gforge
Release 5.1.9 brings several new features and
- ability to compile the lib(PT-)Scotch as a dynamic library;
- extended definition of the "tree-leaf" target architecture
modelling hierarchical machines, to describe multiple levels
- improved algorithms to perform static mapping on 2D and 3D
mesh and torus architectures;
- no more conflicts between the libScotch parser and other
- availability of version number defines;
- minor bugfixes.
More information about the Scotch-announces