[Simgrid-user] About FC3

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Tue Nov 22 18:55:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I cannot be certain as I don't have access to a FC3 box, but I'm quite
confident. Simgrid is portable on 5 UNIX variants, at least (linux, solaris,
irix, mac and aix). So, it should work for you too. If not, we'll fix it.

Bye, Mt.

PS: I would be even more confident if you were using simgrid 3 as it is
better maintained nowadays.