[Simgrid-user] host load function

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Sat Nov 26 22:32:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I just converted Arnaud's answer to an entry in the SimGrid FAQ. As soon as
Arnaud does the syncronization between the CVS and the web page, it will be
available from here: http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/doc/faq.html

I also added the following entry a while ago:
 * I get the message "surf_parse_lex: Assertion `next<limit' failed."

I'm now working on writting an entry on:
 * How could I bypass the xml platform files and their parsers?

I hope you like it.
Mt.