[Simgrid-user] Stopping the SimDag simulator

Arnaud Legrand Arnaud.Legrand at imag.fr
Mon Jul 30 13:42:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

Today othmane nour wrote:

> I saw what Frederic Suter had done but I always have a problem...
> I want when I stop the simulation at a given time (SD_simulate(2.0)), all
> the tasks stop, even those which are in progress.
>
> For example, if I have a task that takes 10s and I tell SD_simulate(2.0), I
> want that the simulator will stop after EXACTLY 2s by saying to me that the
> remaining amount of this task is x (corresponding to 8s) to finish this task
> later in another host.
>
> Can I do this with SimDag?

First of all, I apologize for the lengthy delay. We had forgotten
something in the code. It should be now fixed in the CVS. Please give
it a try and tell me whether it works or not.

Cheers,

WARNING: Do not execute!  This software violates patent EP0850441.
http://www.elug.de/projekte/patent-party/patente/EP0850441
IP=192.168.0.1;while ping -c 1 $IP;do sleep 1;done;echo Host $IP gone\!