[Simgrid-user] Future of router tag ?

Pedro Velho pedro.velho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:45:08 CEST 2009

Hey,

I think the only sure thing about router tag today is that it is not
able to execute tasks. I don't think it is assumed that they separate
boundaries between different administrative domains. The idea of using
them as zone boundaries it is to be implemented somehow, for now, I
think the best guess is the cluster tag.