[Simgrid-user] regarding errors while executing simDAG

Arnaud Legrand arnaud.legrand at imag.fr
Fri Oct 9 10:45:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

sri devi wrote:
> I have installed simgrid. While executing the sample code sd_test.c of
> SimDAG, a lot of errors occured like:
> /tmp/ccwgGrZq.o: In function 'main':
> sd_test.c:(.text+0x5a): undefined reference to 'SD_init'
> sd_test.c:(.text+0x9e): undefined reference to '_xbt_log_cat_init'
> ............ and so on. suggest me how to run the simdag code.

You need to report this problem more precisely
(http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html).

What version are you using (stable 3.3 ? svn ? ...) ? On what OS ? With
what architecture ? How did you compile (e.g., what options did you pass
to the configure) ?

As far as I'm concerned, I never experienced this issue so I can't help
unless you give us some details.

Regards,

Bringing computers into the home won't change either one, but may
revitalize the corner saloon.
    -- "Epigrams in Programming", by Alan J. Perlis of Yale University.