[Simgrid-user] Uninstalling simgrid

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Wed Jan 6 12:28:55 CET 2010

Hello,

with a bit of luck, you go to the configured sources of the previous
version, and type "make uninstall". Then you get the sources of the next
version and install it as usual.

I'm speaking of a bit of luck because that makefile target is created by
standard by our configury tools (automake), but I never tested it
myself.

Otherwise, I guess that running make install on the 3.3.4 version will
overwrite gracefully the files of the 3.3.3 one (since we didn't remove
anything this time, only added new stuff).

Bye, Mt.