[Simgrid-user] DAG Parser Issue: dot_loader in Simdag (Simgrid 3.6.1)

Gul Aftab gulaftab at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 18:26:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

I use dot representation of DAG's that I work with. I recently upgraded from
SimGrid 3.5 to SimGrid 3.6.1. On current version the sd_dotloder only
returns *root* and *end* node and can't find the other nodes from the dag
file. An example dag is attached with the email (dag.dot).

To Reproduce the issue,  please run  dot_test.c  (examples/simdag/dot)
program on the attached dag. I have also attached the output I am getting.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

G Ahmed