[Simgrid-user] Simgrid builder error from git on win32

Haifeng Li lehaifeng at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:05:49 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I meet some problems when I  build SimGrid from git on windows following the
instructions as faq lists.
The problem happened at 50% of building, and the error listed as following:

[50%] Building C object
tools/gras/CmakeFiles/gras_stub_generator.dir/stub_generator.c.obj
can not find path.
gmake[2]: ***
[tools/gras/CmakeFiles/gras_stub_generator.dir/stub_generator.c.obj] Error 1
gmake[1]: *** [tools/gras/CmakeFiles/gras_stub_generator.dir/all] Error 2
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

Could any one tell me how to fixed this?
P.S. the environment is windows xp sp2, cmake 2.8.0

Thank you very much!

--
Haifeng Li

School of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Central South University
22 Shaoshan South Road, Changsha, 410004, P.R.China
Tel: +86-15608418565
Email: lihaifeng at csu.edu.cn