[Simgrid-user] Simgrid builder error from git on win32

laurent bobelin laurent.bobelin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:18:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

Hard to say what goes wrong with so little information, but if I remember
well cmake hates whitespaces in paths, so it may be the problem if you're
trying to install or compile simgrid in a path containing such characters
(install it into "Program files" is indeed a bad idea).

Hope this helps ... If not, a project member is nowadays working on an MSI
installer, it seems to work but he wanted to find some other people to test
it. I think he'll be glad to have a new beta tester (but he won't work
before monday).

Cheers,

Laurent.

7/23 Haifeng Li <lehaifeng at gmail.com>