[Simgrid-user] Excessive Memory Use

Wagner Kolberg wkolberg at inf.ufrgs.br
Sat Jul 23 16:38:53 CEST 2011

It seems that we have found the problem! Using the
SIMIX_process_empty_trash() function did the trick.

And you are absolutely right, I guess that simgrid's non-blocking
functions like MSG_task_isend() will solve my problem without spawning
new processes, my bad. And that will probably use even less memory?

So thank you for your effort and cooperation.

Wagner