[Simgrid-user] Simgrid builder error from git on win32

Haifeng Li lehaifeng at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 04:14:12 CEST 2011

Hi Bobelin:

Thanks for your reply. This is all the information I can get from the
building progress.
Could you tell me if there are some log files which record detail building
information. thus, I can work on it.

I am glad to try MSI installer as tester. But where I can get it?

thanks again.
Best regards,

Haifeng

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 10:18 PM, laurent bobelin <laurent.bobelin at gmail.com