[Simgrid-user] Simgrid and OSX Lion

Arnaud Legrand arnaud.legrand at imag.fr
Sun Jul 24 18:36:02 CEST 2011

Hi, Christophe,

Le dimanche 24 juillet 2011 à 18:14 +0200, ENDERLIN Christophe a écrit :
> I've just upgraded my OSX 10.6.8 "Snow Leopard" to OSX 10.7 "Lion". It seems Simgrid 3.6.1 is not working anymore. I uninstalled it, re-installed it (cmake, make, make install) with no problems, but when I launch my MSG application, I get a deadlock error very quickly.
> I can provide a log of the whole installation process and the detailed error message I get, but before that, I would just want to know if Simgrid has been tested on OSX Lion ?

I don't think so
(http://cdash.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=SimGrid&date=2011-07-21).
Lion is quite recent, right ? To the best of my knowledge, we only have
Leopard images available on pipol and I don't know when such an image
will be available with summer vacation. Any feedback is thus welcome!

"J'aime mon pays mais je crains mon gouvernement"
-- Anonyme