[Simgrid-user] Simgrid on win32

navarrop pierre.navarro at imag.fr
Mon Jul 25 11:01:15 CEST 2011

Hey all,

I would like to annonce the first release of SimGrid 3.6.1 windows
installer. For now it is still a beta version and only 32 bits is
supported. It is really important to have your feedback to improve this
feature. So, please feel free to try it and send an e-mail to the list
with your impressions.

https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/?group_id=12

An important remark is that there are three dependencies (cmake, pcre,
perl) that must be manually installed. For detailed information see the
SimGrid FAQ.

http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/doc/faq.html#faq_cmake

After the installation you have an example project called hello world. I
advice you to start building your own example based on that one to avoid
problems.

Thank you.
Pierre