[Simgrid-user] Simgrid on win32

Haifeng Li lehaifeng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:27:22 CEST 2011

Hi Pierre:

Thanks for your working.
I just download the newest install package and make some test.

Unfortunately again, I meet some problems when linking HellowWord.exe.

The step is as following;
1 I run git-cmd.bat coming with msysgit.
2 In the msysgit, I run

cmake -G"Unix Makefiles" -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=C:\simgrid_install .\

to build Makefiles. This step is OK.

3 I run make, then after a lots of warns, 2 error happened.
The message is very short which I listed as following:
   make[2]: *** [HelloWorld.exe]  Error 1
   make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/HelloWorld.dir/all]  Error 2

And I also found that following information:
f:/git/win32/simgrid3.6.1/lib/libsingrid.a(snprintf.c.obj): in
function 'vasprintf': c:/simgrid/srcxbt/snprintf.c:485: undefined
reference to '_wassert'

In fact, the fold "c:/simgrid" does not exist on my computer.
I did not know whether this is where the problem happened.

This really confused me.
Looking for your help.
Thank you!

Best regards,