[Simgrid-user] Help need to install simgrid

navarrop pierre.navarro at imag.fr
Wed Sep 7 15:03:10 CEST 2011

Hello,

This error looks like you have already configure an other project or
that you are not in a cmake project. My opinion is that you should
restart from the beginning.

We have just updated the FAQ. The link after is a step by step for
compiling Simgrid from the 3.6.1 distrib available on our Website.
http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/3.6.1/doc/installSimgrid.html#installSimgrid_cmakecompilation2bis
https://gforge.inria.fr/frs/download.php/28674/simgrid-3.6.1.tar.gz

Best regards,
		Pierre