[Simgrid-user] undefined reference to _wassert() in windows build on version3.6.2

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Thu Jan 19 19:29:06 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work for you. But the thing is that
you are the very first to try using ruby on windows. Actually, I fear
some instabilities using ruby on linux because not much users tryied
it so far. If there is anything that we can do, please tell us.

As for your chef scripts to generate an image, I'd be interested in
putting them somewhere on our website so that other users can find
them.

We are often on #simgrid on irc.debian.org, if it helps.

Bye, Mt.

--
There is no experimental demonstration of your theorem.
  -- Bastard Reviewer From Hell