[Simgrid-user] Chef/ Virtualbox deployment scripts (was sthing else)

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Fri Jan 20 22:48:09 CET 2012

Hello Allan,

thanks for this, I didn't knew vagrant (only chef). It seems very
interesting, and the use that you are making of chef is also very
interesting, quite intriguing. I'm wondering where we could add a link
in our documentation so that people needing it will find it. Maybe
here:
http://simgrid.gforge.inria.fr/simgrid/3.7/doc/installSimgrid.html#installSimgrid_Win
? You know better the feeling of being a user seeking some info on
SimGrid than I do. Where should I add the link, from your point of view?

Thanks again for this,
Mt.

--
Once you understand how to write a program get someone else to write it.
   -- "Epigrams in Programming", Alan J. Perlis