[Simgrid-user] Simulate a Centralized Broker

Ghislain Charrier ghislain.charrier at inria.fr
Tue Jan 24 14:57:48 CET 2012

Hi,

To answer your question: Yes, Simgrid can help you simulate the broker
you described.

However, as you pointed out, Simbatch is quite old and not maintained
anymore. Furthermore, it does not support SLA. You'd have to implement
it yourself. Maybe there is a new Simgrid module to simulate batch
schedulers since Simbatch was written.

I only know the MSG API, so I won't advice you for MSG or SimDAG. I'll
let the others give you recommendations.

Regards.
Ghislain