[SimGrid-user] Fwd: SimGrid 3.9 untars into SimGrid 3.6.1

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Thu Feb 7 18:27:28 CET 2013

No, I am personnally unable to have a look at that, but I'm sure of we
have many friends who can do it here.

Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Sorry guys.
Mt.

PS: please people, don't mail me personnaly about issues on simgrid. I
dont want to be the single point of failure.

----- Forwarded message from Dmytro Karpenko <dmytro.karpenko at fys.uio.no> -----