[SimGrid-user] HTTPS Git server

Fabien Chaix fabien_chaix at nii.ac.jp
Fri Apr 18 03:03:26 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I am sorry to annoy you again in a so short period, but I would like to
report some problem with the Git over https server.

In effect, the latest available version dates back from march as of
today (while Git protocol gives me the version from yesterday):

->Author: Arnaud Giersch
<arnaud.giersch at iut-bm.univfcomte.fr>

->Date:   Wed Mar 12 21:26:11 2014
+0100

->

->    Add test to check the stack overflow
protection.

->

->commit 864e6d2acf4025d098743c670cc44ca2f3b59bb1

Since my laboratory blocks the GIT protocol, I had to use the https and
actually got in trouble as expected bug fixes did not come out...

Is that possible for you to fix this, or at least warn users on the website?

Kind regards,

Fabien Chaix