[SimGrid-user] Git head failures

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at loria.fr
Sun May 31 21:19:31 CEST 2015

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 05:11:30PM +0000, Sébastien Monnet wrote:

> And the git's head still compiles easily. However 2 tests fail:
>
> [....]
>
> 99% tests passed, 2 tests failed out of 389
>
> Total Test time (real) = 124.68 sec
>
> The following tests FAILED:
>
>  42 - tesh-msg-host-on-off-processes-thread (Failed)
>  43 - tesh-msg-host-on-off-processes-raw (Failed)

These are known issues (but thanks for the report). They fail on every
platform. Actually we think that the test is brain dead and we should
completely rewrite it. Maybe during the SUD, will see.

The other known broken tests are around the model-checker that just
went through a complete rewrite to increase robustness. Some P2P tests
fail from time to time -- we have no idea so far of why the failure is
not reproducible.

Thanks for your help, Mt

--
Reject: Figure 3 is unclear.    -- Bastard Reviewer From Hell