[SimGrid-user] Regarding GridSim P2P simulation

Martin Quinson martin.quinson at ens-rennes.fr
Mon Jul 17 10:33:57 CEST 2017

Don't be afraid by my tone. GridSim questions make me grumpy, even more before my coffee, but we are willing to help.

Testing on SimGrid does not  only give you the scale. You also get full reproducibility for free.

I'm not sure I understand how your software is organised exactly, nor the parts that you want to abstract away and the ones you want to keep in simulations.

Bye, Mt

--
Envoyé de mon téléphone. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.