[SimGrid-user] Challenges in executing MSG documentation example- PingPong.c

Monika Sharma monika71190 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 05:56:32 CEST 2017

Dear team,

My name is Monika , a new user to SimGrid. I am trying to execute an
example app of MSG documentation, named, pingpong.c

I am working with Debian image in Docker and have installed stable version
SimGrid  3.14.159,
However i am facing some challenges while working with the app.
Kindly help me resolve the issue. Please find error details in the attached
document.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Monika